This is the main components of the computer system where all electronics components integrated together and support to make computer system run is situated and set there like RAM, ROM, processor and many more…..!
This is set inside and set the fan face to outside so that whatever that generated by the CPU may get colder…!
[Central Processing Unit].. this is set inside the computer system used to processor the data or information taken as input by the user….!
This is a primary memory (Volatile in nature) in the form of chip is integrated with a slot in Motherboard…….!
This is adapter card used to link Monitor to CPU.. Whatever task is being performed in the CPU can be viewed and displayed to monitor with he help of this…..!
These slots are used to connect any extra devices or interface with the computer system you want to connect… This is used to enhance the capability of a computer system in case i you connect any extra interface or feature…!
Arithmetic Logic Unit [ALU]…..!
Memory Units ……………..!
In this unit, The data are stored during the processing. its speed is faster access than memory, formally we calls this Registration too. It is far aster than main memory white execution it is very near to processor….!
Bus:- This is path medium for information entering or exiting the CPU…..!
- It operators like a typewriter keyboard, keypad, but instead of moving a arm, which strikes the paper, it sends an electronics impulse to the computer, which displays a character on the monitor..
- Keypad contains ; Alphabets, Number, Special Symbol Functional Keys, And QWERTY Keyboard..
- On key press it sends a code [ASCII] (American Standard Code for Information Interchange to the CPU…!
- A cable connects the mouse to the computer. When the mouse is moved on a pad, the cursor moves on the screen…!
- A cursor is a small symbol displayed on the Computer screen (normally a diagonal arrows that is used as a pointer) that shows you that what that mouse is referencing on the screen..
- It points & Click with two Buttons and wheel. Normally left Click or Select/Run and Right Click to Generate Menu…!
VDU[Visual Display Unit] Monitor :-
- CRT (Cathode Ray Tube)…………!
- Monochrome : Also called black and white.
- Color : It has three different phosphors which emit red, green, and blue light respectively and due to the RGB color picture appears in colored view..
(ii) LCD[Liquid Cristal Display)
- TFT [Thin Film Transfer] It is a variant of LCD and makes matrix but not self lighting…!
- LED [Light Emitting Diode] It is self back light emitting technology; Picture quality is better…!